Random Bits And Pieces: RANDOM BITS AND BITES AND CHOMPS AND NOMS.. :)
Big thought from a little person.. Sometimes the smallest change makes the most significant difference :)

Sunday, May 29, 2011

RANDOM BITS AND BITES AND CHOMPS AND NOMS.. :)

Hey everyone! :) How have you all been? Yes I have not updated that often but well I hope this post will be a good one :) Okay so yesterday I went to Prim's birthday party. It was quite fun I suppose. Especially the part we played with the party sprays or something. Then a bunch of us got out and went to Desa Park City.. :) It was along tedious walk with alot of snails to battle on the way and a couple of mischief by the boys of course. We went all the way for steamboat and it ended up.. They were closing!! D: So we just settled for ice cream and more ice cream. We took a walk around the area there. They have a nice big walking area there. It was uber fun! Just sad that some of them couldn't join us. Would have been fun :) Came home at 11 with blisters and a soaked dress but i did not regret one second of it :)


So the next thing is I saw YOU again and hopefully will see you again this holidays. :) I'm practically counting the days until our next meeting! :x How you got me falling, i don't know but it doesn't matter right? I'll be a observer from the side.. And I'll just watch you. Since that's th best i can do. I hate falling for someone :/


Okay, now about what I'm working on.. I just did this awesome picture of a spider on black paper with pastels. But i'm totally planning to do more.. Impressions perhaps? Hmm, this gets more fun every-time! :) 


Pastels!


Okeh, off for steamboat now! See ya'll later. If you see me as a bloated pig after holidays, you'll know why :) I have food 24/7! D:


Before i go, If YOU are reading this blog.. You won't know I'm mentioning you when you don't know the YOU I'm talking about. This is darn confusing but i think I like you. Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever leave.. But either way, you won't be mine.. but still imaginations and dreams are my own and i can keep them for life.. Urgh. being a person is so hard. :(



~Ciao :)


No comments:

Post a Comment