Random Bits And Pieces: AHH! *WHAT?* I LOVE YOU!!
Big thought from a little person.. Sometimes the smallest change makes the most significant difference :)

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

AHH! *WHAT?* I LOVE YOU!!

Today was the last day of exam! To all of you who are saying we have results.. bla bla.. Here's one word.. Ever heard of temporary happiness? Live life at the moment! Don't mourn for the past or grieve for the future! Everything has a time and place to do (says the one who worries too much of her future)  :) 


So, today my topic is going to be about how i found Pei Shee stalks me.. This woman is creepy D: You don't have to know the You-Know-Who okeh :O But i love you lots alright woman :) Once a monster forever a monster :) 


Well, I'm really sleepy now.. so zzz for a bit :) Will update my massive art project soon <3


Lovess xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment