Random Bits And Pieces: URGH! BAD DAY :(
Big thought from a little person.. Sometimes the smallest change makes the most significant difference :)

Monday, May 2, 2011

URGH! BAD DAY :(

You know one thing I can't tolerate in life besides myself? (yes I can't stand myself) People who don't do what they are supposed to! I won't mention who and what but seriously do your duty. People like this are just a disgrace in my opinion. Nothing in life is plainly easy so even if that thing is hard, just do it, if it brings a great change in another person's life. Today was really an unfulfilling day but i hope it gets better. It would be if all these voices don't sound in my head. I feel like I'm having internal wars with my brain and heart. Aww, well it happens right? As usual, pictures means a thousand words :)

And here we go again :o

Familiar?

tumblr_lidurxj4Bl1qzilpso1_500.jpg (500×325)
The exact reason I have no way of telling you..

And finally something to sum this all up:

Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment