Random Bits And Pieces: HOLIDAYS! :)
Big thought from a little person.. Sometimes the smallest change makes the most significant difference :)

Friday, May 27, 2011

HOLIDAYS! :)

No I didn't hear the bell signalling the end of school today. I guess my brain shut off a while.. Or maybe i was too preoccupied with what was awaiting me after that day! 2 weeks of nothing but mountains of fun and a bit of homework too i guess.. BUT who cares?! It's holidays! And today is Friday! Another good reason to be happy! *sings Rebecca Black's Friday*


I started this fantastically me time 2 weeks by making dough :) Ya know those play dough we used to make when we were smaller? Those playdough.. with food colouring so mind you.. don't ask me why are my hands red :) It is called pure entertainment! :)

My first creation :) Oh yeah! :)

Oh and if you do want to try out the dough for youself.. here is the recipe :)

2 cups of flour (I used wheat flour but i think regular flour should do the trick)
3/4 cup of water (add abit by abit)
3/4 cup of salt

**Put all together and mix till you get the soft dough and happy creating! :) Oh! And you can dry it for a couple of days for it to turn stone hard.. P.S. Just air dry it :) So cool right?! Let me know if you do try it and how it turns out :) GTG now! Ciao! And happy holidays folks! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment