Random Bits And Pieces: SLEEP IS SEXAY LIKE ME!
Big thought from a little person.. Sometimes the smallest change makes the most significant difference :)

Thursday, May 26, 2011

SLEEP IS SEXAY LIKE ME!

So today, I skipped school.. yeah *again* coz I just wasn't up for it you know? All I want to do really is watch a good movie and laze around like a good slob.. But it didn't go that way today though. I woke at 9am and then started my long day of chores and homework and tution! But I won't say it was all that bad either.. I had some good time reading storybooks and a bit of sleep. It certainly did put me in a better mood.. Today I feel like randomly giving a shout out to a person who probably won't read this anyways..

Lim Chee Wen,
The teddy bear you got me is fantastically awesome and it makes me smile all the time because it reminds me of all the crazy and stupid things we used to do and the domo doll i stash behind my bed started my obsession for anything with teeth that says RAWR! :) I just heart you like that :)   

Hmm.. Maybe i should write a story in here or something... Let me know what you think.. beloved STALKERS ;)


Finally, Kheng Fai you made my day you silly silly boy :) You made me smile all night long and I still am smiling right now. Adeline might think you are ugly but in reality you seriously are an extremely cute person and super hyper and fun to be around :) You're like always so so so happy and I can't figure out why exactly. Nevertheless, you are pretty awesome to be around and I would enjoy being around you. I love you :)


Nights world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment