Random Bits And Pieces: RAINY RAINY DAY :)
Big thought from a little person.. Sometimes the smallest change makes the most significant difference :)

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

RAINY RAINY DAY :)

This morning, I woke up and said to myself.. 'Hey maybe I should skip school?' It was raining so super bad that all i wanted to do was sleep :) But again, going to school means I get to see you! And that alone made me rush out to school.. It was a pretty boring day though but I got to see you still :) Thank you for brightening up my day! And so it is exam week so I hope all turns out well >< I won't be blogging anytime soon I guess..  See about it..


P.S. Adeline why do you have to go missing at the most critical time? :( I miss you woman! AND WE HAVE TO TALK!
And so I'll end it with random pictures..
Randomly bored with studying :)

Still bored :)

See ya soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment