Random Bits And Pieces: *BANG* YOU'RE DEAD! :D
Big thought from a little person.. Sometimes the smallest change makes the most significant difference :)

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

*BANG* YOU'RE DEAD! :D

So this week has been long! Not just long! Mega super long! Looking forward to the weekend ahead though. I bet it is going to be a great holiday. Going to Penang for a couple of days or a one day trip! Mmm can already taste my dear dear char kuey teow! :D

The one and only Penang Char Kuey Teow!

Been getting a couple of exam results this week. After getting one another, I'm practically losing my mood to even continue getting the rest. It is all upside down! I totally agree on the fact that exam are more bearable than the results! Enough exam talk! Now lets go on to this weekend. Probably I'm going to Primeena's birthday party. Well, it''s during the holidays and we get to friend bond so why not? :) 

Next, why does everyone have to disturb me with him? I just got to know he faces the same problem as well.. Why can't people just understand that some things in life cannot work out that well because its not meant to work out? Is all random friends doomed to the same fate? I really hope not. Next time, think and get the real deal before making up your own version of a story which you have no idea of the truth factor.. It's bloody annoying. 

Finally, before I go back to doing my homework, I would like to wish a happy happy birthday to a beloved friend :) Kheng Fai HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D I love you :)

Fai.. Always the damn lol guy :)


Thats my update for today! Ciao folks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment