Random Bits And Pieces: I JUST WANT TO BE PERFECT.. IS THAT WRONG?
Big thought from a little person.. Sometimes the smallest change makes the most significant difference :)

Saturday, May 21, 2011

I JUST WANT TO BE PERFECT.. IS THAT WRONG?

What is with perfection that everybody thrives it so much? It's most people's life challenge to be perfect in everything they do.. What do you achieve beside self satisfaction and a little 'oohh' and 'ahhs' here and there? Nothing much right? It's easy for me to say but human nature is way more oblivious to that when it comes to actions.. Its frustrating to be perfect and I know it because i was once a victim and sometimes still am. Every girl goes through a phase where they constantly say..


I'm Ugly
I Can Never be Perfect
I Can Never be Good Enough
I'm Useless..


Now when i come back to think about all I used to do because i thought i was ugly and stupid and useless.. It makes me crack up.. You know, there is nothing you can't handle when you get your self confidence boost at times..When I do get mine.. I daresay I feel even more perfect than Aphrodite.. That day when i woke up and said to myself.. "Why do I have to feel so bad about myself when there are a lot of people who would kill to be me, in my life, my place?" That was the day my realization took over me. I became a more confident me. I daresay that one point defined who I am. I wasn't the most quiet girl anymore. I wans't so self conscious anymore. I wasn't scared of other people's snide remarks. I became the me I was meant to be fully. 


Whoever reading this post.. you might be wondering why am I speaking of insecurity but this movie triggered my mind of a scared little girl who never thought she would be who she is today..


It's a story of a girl who wanted to be perfect.. She tried so hard she died.. I can't stop crying.. I feel so bad for her.. Anyways it is a beautiful movie and I totally recommend it :)

Lastly.. I'm in love with Adam Young!! :D :D


Sweet dude from Owl Ciy :)


It's late! Gute nacht~ 









No comments:

Post a Comment