Random Bits And Pieces: THE EAGER HEART
Big thought from a little person.. Sometimes the smallest change makes the most significant difference :)

Thursday, June 2, 2011

THE EAGER HEART

Little girl, anticipating, waiting for her turn at telling Santa what she wanted for her Christmas present. Older kids pushed her and went in front of the line. She wiped her eyes and looked on. Her turn would come. She got closer and closer to Santa and finally it was her turn. She sat on Santa's lap and looked into his old and wise eyes. "Santa, all I ever want for my Christmas is my sister to be healed. Please make her smile again!" At this point.. she was already breaking down in tears. She had no one else to go to. Her sister had cancer, she won't survive long. She needed a heart to survive. That night the little girl got her wish but it came with a price. She didn't mind paying though. To her, nothing was not worth as for her sister. She smiled all the way to Christmas morning...

That was 20 years ago. Now I stand here looking at the worn out stone that marked the grave of that little girl. Tears dropped freely from my eyes. She sacrificed herself for the well being of her sister. She was unselfish. I am the sister she sacrificed for. I thank the heavens everyday for the angel they blessed me. "Thank you Katy..".. I heard a soft laughter brought by the soft blowing wind... I smiled for i know i have an angel watching over me.


~Folks that was a random story :) Trying out this thing called random title generator :O 
~I'm off to Penang in a while so I'll keep you folks updated  :D
~I love you people :D
~Ciao it's super late :)
~Keep checking back yeah?

1 comment: