Random Bits And Pieces: SEXY HEXY AND ABIT ARTSY ;)
Big thought from a little person.. Sometimes the smallest change makes the most significant difference :)

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

SEXY HEXY AND ABIT ARTSY ;)

This whole week has been all about Bill BILL BILL! I keep thinking about how on earth am I going to finish my video! You might be wondering what video right? Its this compettion by Tokio Hotel Fan club Europe and I am so going for it! Dang, I won't miss a chance to support my buys! :) MY BOYS!! P.S. Lots of hugs for my Japanese lady, Sarah :) You're animes are just as fantastic as you.. You just wait, the first kitsune drawing I'm imaging in my head is going to be for you :)


Today, the whole day, Sangeetha, Inez, Yee Leng and Sharon have been singing Christmas Carols and some songs on 99 bottles of beer.. :o Thanks alot.. I was singing those songs subconsciously the whole day! ):


And well, I suddenly got super interested in arts and craft again after so man many years! All thanks to this random page i found on Facebook. Angeliquirk! Do check her out :) Amazing person she is! And then there comes Alyssa. She and her amazing mum came to my rescue to supply me with candies :) Weee!!! Aly just so you know, you might have been cheated on by an idiotic douchebag but you're an amazing star who is sometimes abit to bright that people tend to get jealous and be nasty about you. Sorry for the methaphor!


Okay! Too hyper now! I am gonna do homework to go and chill myself! Weee~~


Oh! Before i go *not for long i hope* HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!! (my real one, not you Jie) I loveee you!!

2 comments: