Random Bits And Pieces: NEW SKILL, NEW ME!
Big thought from a little person.. Sometimes the smallest change makes the most significant difference :)

Friday, July 1, 2011

NEW SKILL, NEW ME!

Hey ya'll! Today was an awesome day! First, school was great.. Learnt alot of new stuff and all.. You  know the usual school stuff? :) 


Then, when I got home, I saw I had a MMS from Shane.. It was something about best friends. Maxis sends me those all the time but to think someone actually had the liberty to forward me one was amazing. It really made my day.. :) Thank you Shane.. You're a good friend of mine too. 


I sat down in front of my laptop from 3.00pm until now learning to animate some Bannedstory characters and I guess I am pretty successful! I can do some cute animations now! It's actually for this video competition.. So excited! I need to finish it by this week though! Deadlines are a bit of a suicide! 


Here is a sneak peak.. I am not sure if this is the right video..
 since I made so many retakes for a scene :(


Haha! Later today, I'm going for Transformers!! Eee!! So excited! :) I can't wait to watch it! I bet its good! :)



That's it laa! Ciao! Later I'll review my movie! Keep following for more sneak peak and my video too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment