Random Bits And Pieces: A TWIST IN MY STORY
Big thought from a little person.. Sometimes the smallest change makes the most significant difference :)

Monday, July 11, 2011

A TWIST IN MY STORY

Alright, I do realize I've been mia'ing for a long long LONG time. Seems like i have so much to do and so little time. I've practically been blogging in my head for weeks! Okay fine! Technically sorta like 10 days ish. Anyways, okay my week ended bad. I screwed up. It was unintentional but I did. Real badly. People I hurt might not forgive me but I hope the gods do. Live just does not have a backspace button does it? I wish it did so we can erase every single mistake we did.. So life would be somehow perfect but the thing is.. A perfect life is no life at all. In life we all must make mistakes.


Last week, I found on of Boon Lim's sticker notes. He probably would not talk to me.. But if he does come across this.. I'd like to say.. "Boon Lim, I thank you from the bottom of my heart coz your note got me through the most difficult part of my week.. You saved me from shedding too much tears in self pity. Thank you..!"


Now, I'd like to GUSH about my new art supplies!!! Can i get a whoop whoop? :) Basically I got a ton of supplies and most of it is from my parents! :) Thank you mummy and daddy! :)




An Italy bag from Aunty :) Loveeeeee <3

Supplies part one! Cardstock, glitter, Stickers! and lots of wrapping paper!

Part two! Felt! Butterfly puncher and some pens and glitter from before :)

Then I'd like to tell you about some of the amazing projects I came up with this week :)

Pandalicious bookmark :)

Card for Zen (front)

Card for Zen (back)

Card for Zen (inside)

Random bookmarks I made for my bookworm sis :)

Made this out o felt :) Gave it to Jie Mie :)

P.S. This is how a art fanatic's table looks like :P


Next, I got some Prismacolour Markers from my dad! Need I say more? It's like FUN FUN FUN FUN! :) Its the best tool ever and I totally recommend it to anyone! :) Here are some of my 'playing around' with my toys! :)

Loveeee! :)

Butterfly :)

Fat Cat! :) I heart how the flower turned out!

Behind of my copy paper! After colouring!

Behind of my copy paper! After colouring! (monster)

I am practically gushing over me markers! :) I loveeeeee them!! Eeeeee! :) Tomorrow is lisan for me.. huhuhu! Hopefully it runs smoothly :) God bless it runs okay.. and well fingers crossed for me World Stage passes! :)

Nights world! And my markers! Muaks muaks muaks~

Oh before I go.. Random pics I took :)

Can you handle it?! (I did and cried)

The Game Face.. (tak jadi)

I drew this during the weekend! :)

Nights! For real! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment