Random Bits And Pieces: F*CKING PERFECT..
Big thought from a little person.. Sometimes the smallest change makes the most significant difference :)

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

F*CKING PERFECT..

Sometimes.. Pink sings my life songs you know? She is just there for me when i need a song or someone to put a head on. I love you Pink! Sometimes how much your heart hurts and how much you wish for something.. IT just doesn't happen.. I stalk you night and day but no way you'll be mine. It's like I never found love and I am never meant to you know? It is heartbreaking and awful.. but well people think that I am always happy and cheerful and love everything about life.. Well, you're wrong.. It's just that nobody tried to be my friend for real.. A true friend who will be there for me just because she wants to.. Never had one.. You know, god did say everything happens for a reason. After all the hard things I faced today.. I remembered to put my game face on. My trader face.. To face this sadistic world.. Yes.. saying it is sadistic is abit too extreme but well.. that's life. I live it one moment at a time. Baby steps before the leaps you know? Some people just don't understand my concept. PLAN FOR FUTURE! Yes! I do do that but in my way.. Everyone will see in time. Even the furthest of the stars do shine in the sky and remember world.. I'm one star you'll never forget or regret having. Backstabbers? Cheaters? The Liars? Yeah, met them all.. Been there done that. I lot my trust in humans thanks to the like of you. I won't mention but I hope at some moment of your rotten life, you'll look back to the past thinking how you should have been different at times you were mean. I'm not saying I deserve to be treated like a princess or anything of that sort but hey, I don't deserve to be treated like dirt. I'm not as beautiful or as talented as you are now.. Do not the word now.. You have no idea what the future beholds. That is exactly why no matter how much you, as a friend hurt me, I stay silent, let my tears fall. My every tear for you will somehow get back to all your mean doings. Heard of karma? She is a bitch just so you know. I won't say anything more but remember whoever is reading this and have ever betrayed a friend or your parents.. They may not know or pretend not to but HE knows.. Anyways, I'll go through with the best ways I can. I'm not cursing your life or anything but I pity you.. For not realizing your mistakes which you will regret. Somethings in life cannot be advised but it can only be corrected through self realization. 


If I had a choice between friendship and pride.. I'll pick friendship.. EVERY TIME.. Pride is something short lived.. But friendship is forever.. You do know the phrase friends forever don't you? Ever heard pride forever? 

No comments:

Post a Comment